Terms and Conditions
Maison Itho :
The online store www.maisonitho.com (hereinafter “Maisonitho”) is a e-commerce website edited and operated by the company MAISONITHO, SARL with a capital of 120.000 MAD (1200 EUR), which having its registered office at Casablanca MOROCCO, and signed with the « Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés du Tribunal de Casablanca » under the number 492039.
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MAISONITHO. This platform, with all information, tools and services provided to you, the user, is conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Maison Itho has the right to modify these Terms of Trade from time to time. The amendments brought to the Terms of Trade will be applicable to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade are online.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important informations including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Online store’s terms and conditions
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You also attest that you may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve :
1- Transmissions over various networks;
2- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
The Products concerned by these Terms of Trade are those exposed on our webshop www.maisonitho.com , respecting the limits of available stocks.
Maison Itho will make its best so that the the products pictures are as good as possible. Please note, however, that the photographs of the products when displayed on your phone, tablet, or laptop screen may differ from the exact product. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All products details and descriptions may change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to stop the production of any product at any time.
We do not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
By placing orders for items on our webshop, you attest that they are for personal use only, and with no intention of resale. Steps to follow for orders submission:
1- Create an account with Maison Itho by registering your email, details and protecting it with à password. The password will be linked to your username and allow you to have à personal profil, enter to your account anytime and save your favourite products.
2- Complete and place your online order through your Maison Itho account.
3- Your order can be accepted or refused. Maison Itho reserves the right to not proceed to any order. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. In such case, Maison Itho will notify you as soon as reasonably possible, precising the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and payment :
● All prices on our website are in Euros and inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the products. Prices are subject to change without notice.
● The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
● The amount payable to Maison Itho for an order will be the total of the following amounts: addition of the prices of each product purchased including VAT at the time of the order submission + delivery costs regarding the delivery operator selected (if the operator is mentionned).
● The payment must be done by credit card at the time of submitting the order. It will be made through the securised systems and protocol, so that all transaction is secured by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
In some countries in or out the European Union, customs charges will need to be payed to the government in addition to the order amount.
All customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient. We are not responsible for these fees in any way, as we do not receive any of this money. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please contact your customs office for more information.
Shipping costs & deliveries :
All orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in Morocco via express shipping services. Shipping costs are free for Morocco and for certain European countries. Starting from for some EU countries, USA and rest of the world.
We will proceed to deliver the products ordered at the place of delivery requested by you according to the deadline indicated at the time of your order. However, we can’t be able to guarantee partner’s delivery dates or times.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Maison Itho reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
Limitation of liability :
● Our liability may not be sought for damages resulting from the use of Internet such as the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other non-voluntary issues.
● We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
● You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
● You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
● Maison Itho reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with our Terms of Trade:
○ Suspend the supply and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
○ Refuse to deal further with you, and Maison Itho will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
● The purchaser is the unique responsible for determining if the products are suitable for the purposes for which you intend to use them. ● All disputes will be governed by the laws of Morocco.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Maison itho involuntarily breaching its obligations under the Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
Maison Itho gives no commercial warranty in respect of the products. In case of non-conformity of the product received, the product may be returned without charges to the seller which will proceed with its replacement.
If the item reparation or replacement are not possible, Maison Itho will reimburse the price of the product after being returned by the buyer, or partially reimburse the price if the buyer would like to keep it.
Returns policy :
The purchaser has the right to return the product delivered, no penalty will be applied. However, product return is not object of a defect or an error committed by Maison Itho, any charge incurred for the return will be at his/her expense.
You can return the product within 7 days of delivery. The product to return must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used it won’t be able to be refunded.
Maison Itho will make a refund for compliant and eligible returns. Payments by invoice will require a bank account number to transfer the money back to.
Please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If you want to exchange the same product for a different size or colour, please precise the demand by email with all the details needed for the exchange and we will handle your request. Some changes of sizes like carpets will involve a money remaining.
If you want to switch to another item, please return the product you have received and send us an e-mail with the product you want instead.